NEED TO CONTACT ME?

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

I bet you thought that I had forgotten about you!!! I'm tellin' you, if I get any busier, I just might!!

WOW...these past two weeks have been one BIG blurrrrrrrrr!!!
I was in Ohio for a few days to promote my new Christmas book, and I did a show at Linda Miller's Homestead...and let me tell you...it was a wonderful show!!! Those girls really know how to do things right!!
My friend Joan was there with me, and we had so much fun!! As soon as my flight arrived, she picked me up and we headed for Seville Antiques...sorry, but I didn't pack my camera...I wanted to save room in my suitcase for a few goodies...and goodies we found!!! I haven't had time to take any pictures of them yet, but I will try to post a few very soon so you can all see what I got.

The show was so much fun, and the book was received very well! We met so many nice people, and every one of the vendors at the show were so nice!! Joan made a haul, and if I had about ten grand and a trailer with me, I would have too!! I only got one thing at the show, but "BOY" oh boy, it is a winner...there was a little hint for you :) :) :)

This past week, we had to leave the house for a few days while our wood floors and stairs were re-done and we stayed at my Mom's. I always love going there in the Summer because we sit out in their back yard and it is just so relaxing!! We always cook out...my Step-Dad loves to grill, and Mom has a swing out back that we could sit and swing on for hours at a time just talking and laughing...so much fun!!! It was nice to be able to spend some quality time with Mom...we went to lunch one day and then on to Lodi to a great little shop called Cottage House Primitives...if you live near, or ever get close to the Madison area, make sure you go there!!! Carol, the shop owner, is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met, and her shop is FULL of wonderful things!!! Here is her link... www.cottagehouseprimitives.com  ...so you can see for yourself!!


This little guy wants to wish you all a fun, safe, and Happy 4th of July!!!
Isn't he cute with his little gauze flag?

Until next time...Tina :)


1 comment: