NEED TO CONTACT ME?

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

June Up-Date Tonight!!

Good Morning Friends...

I just wanted to post a quick note to remind you all that I am having my June Up-Date tonight at 8:00 PM, CST.

I will be offering handmade Samplers, both framed and unframed, Pin-Keeps, and one Hooking in this up-date.

Originally I had planned a slightly bigger offering, but due to several requests for me to change the date of this up-date, I have decided to hold back a few of the items for a "second up-date" rather than reschedule this one...that way I can at least try to accomodate everyone the best that I can.

I value all of you so much, and I totally understand how busy you all are this week with graduations, weddings, etc. to plan for, so I hope that by doing a second up-date it will help out those of you who won't be able to stop by tonight.

The date and time of my second up-date will be posted on my PT tonight when I open the album of offerings so that everyone who visits can take note.

I will also be adding a couple of "sneek peeks" to this post a little later today so that you will be able to get an idea of what I will be offering in tonight's up-date.

Gotta run and get my hubby off to work.

Until Later...

Many Thanks, Tina

3 comments:

  1. Sounds great Tina...I'll be sure to tune in tonight!
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to check out your goodies! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds wonderful ... I will check back to see all the goodies and candy you will be offering in tonight's update.
    Just a friendly reminder too for my U*S*A Garland giveaway on June 8th. Hope to see some new followers.
    Much Peace and Blessings to all,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete