NEED TO CONTACT ME?

Sunday, February 19, 2012

**Pre-Moving Sale**

Greetings Friends!!

I hope all is well with you each and everyone of you today!! It is absolutely gorgeous outside here in Wisconsin, and I really should be outside enjoying myself on a nice long walk!  However...today I am inside working on up-dating my PT and blog! :)

As most of you who follow me already know, my husband and I have put our saltbox home on the market due to another job relocation and we will be moving "sometime" in the near future.

In an attempt to get a little jump on things with the future move, I have decided to start going through some boxes and get a little head start on some packing. As a result, I have decided to have a "pre-moving" sale on my PT. I am trying to find homes for a few "gently used" items that I no longer have a place or need for, so I have posted a new album with some pretty great offerings...and at some pretty great prices too!

Here is a little peek at a few of the items that I currently have for sale...

A pair of great reproduction portraits.

Some wonderful redware!!

This brand new pair of hand-made tin wall sconces.

And some early styly hooked rugs, to name just a few of the items.

Please be sure to read all about this sale in the opening page of the album as there are some important things there that you need to know before making a purchase, OK?

OK, I think that covers things...I might just go and take that walk now!!

I hope that you will be able to find a minute to stop over and check things out...you may just find a little something that you simply cannot live without!! :)


Wishing you all a FABULOUS day...and as always, I thank you kindly for stopping by!!

Enjoy your day!!! Tina



3 comments:

  1. I do not find your email address for asking questions/making purchases. Please email me at pjrutledge1@verizon.net

    thanks,
    jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. moving service los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends. movers pasadena

    ReplyDelete