NEED TO CONTACT ME?

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday to my baby!!!

Hello Everyone...

Today is my daughter Hannah's 26th birthday, and I want to wish her the BEST day ever!!!

Hannah is my baby, and one of the three loves of my life. She is smart and funny, thoughtful and kind, and just so beautiful both inside and out, and I love her to pieces!! 

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!

Here is a picture of Hannah with our son Josh. It was taken a few years ago when Josh lived in Florida.

This picture was taken on Mother's Day last month. I posted it before...on my other blog before it was deleted, so some of you have already seen it, but I love it, so here it is again!!

This picture is of Hannah and her friend Bobbie, and was taken just last week...Hannah is on the right.

Not much else going on today...so I will close for now...thanks so much for stopping by!!

Kind Regards, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment