NEED TO CONTACT ME?

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

UNFORTUNATE Misunderstanding...

Good Morning Friends...
 
I am posting this morning to let you all know that I got some unfortunate news from a couple of my customers recently...
 
They told me that they had read somewhere...on someone else's web site or blog...that I was not currently or was no longer taking orders for my new book, Christmas of Olde. I was hoping that they could tell me where they saw the post, but like so many of us do, they were going from site to site and couldn't remember where they saw it, so they emailed me to ask if it were true or not.
 
I don't know who the person is that posted the news, but they are mistaken and have posted incorrect news and I can assure you that it is simply NOT TRUE.
 
I AM currently taking orders and will continue to do so until further notice.
 
"Christmas of Olde"
 
If you haven't placed your order yet and would like to do so, please feel free to email me at either of the following email addresses:
earlyamerica1815@aol.com  or  earlyamerica1815@gmail.com
 
UPDATE: Books are right on schedule and are currently at the binder. They are due back to me late next week. I will start processing and shipping all orders the next business day after receiving them (in the order that I received payments) and will be sure to post the news here on my blog
as well as on my PT... www.picturetrail.com/earlyamerica1815
 
I should also tell you that I have received many pre-paid orders, so depending on when you placed your order, it may take a few days or even a couple of weeks for your order to be shipped...again, depending on when you placed your order, but please know that I will ship everything out as quickly as I possibly can so that you all receive your books in a timely manner.
 
**Just one more thing...If any of you happen upon a site that has posted anything about me not taking orders, can I ask that you please kindly let them know or email me to let me know so that I can contact them...I am assuming that it is just an unfortunate misunderstanding, but I do want to let them know so that we can clear this whole matter up as quickly as possible.
 
Now...on a more happy note...I want to tell you all about a great new Picture Trail site that has just opened up...it is called "Gathered Goods" and you can check it out by clicking on the link that I have provided.
 
 
Well...as always, I thank you all for stopping by! Please enjoy the rest of your week and have a wonderful day!!
 
Tina


4 comments:

  1. Hi Tina,
    Oh this is so sad to have that happen - I hope people that read that will still try and contact you...i know if I saw that and wanted something like your book really bad, I'd contact you anyway in hopes of getting one regardless of what I read.
    Blessings,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered and paid for mine Aug 1, so I hope I get it REAL soon....waiting...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing in this article
    I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
    I hope to read the next your article updates

    [-] Vimax
    [-] Vimax Asli
    [-] Vimax Canada
    [-] Obat Vimax
    [-] Pembesar Penis

    ReplyDelete