NEED TO CONTACT ME?

Monday, February 6, 2012

Making A Change...

Hello Friends...

I don't have much time, but I wanted to post a quick note to let you all know that I had to change the date and time of my Spring Up-Date!!

It was originally supposed to be tomorrow (Tuesday) evening, and then I changed it to Thursday, but now I have to change it AGAIN...I am very sorry about this, but unexpected things just keep popping up and I really don't have a choice.

The new date and time are going to be MONDAY, February 13th at 8:00 PM, CST.

I hope this isn't going to be too much of an inconvenience for any of you who were already planning on stopping by!! :( 
Maybe when you see some of the darling little pieces I have finished for the up-date you won't be too upset with me...I think you're gonna love them!!

I also wanted to take a minute to thank all of those who are faithful followers of my blog and for those who left such nice comments on my last post!!! WOW!!! I didn't realize I shared company with so many fellow SHEEP lovers!! Thanks also to those who sent emails...It was so nice hearing your "sheep stories" and I truly appreciate each and every one of you for taking the time write!!

I didn't have time to take a new picture for this post, so I just opened the first folder I saw and grabbed this picture.

Nothing special, I just thought the candles looked pretty. It was taken on a very quiet morning when I was the only one awake...just wandering around the house with my coffee in one hand and camera in the other. I hope you will enjoy it!

Sorry, but I really do have to run...As always, thanks so much for stopping by...I'll try to post something fun later this week.

Have a nice evening, Tina



3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina, Will have to plan on stopping by next monday. Love the picture, nice collection of cookie cutters, just a peaceful setting. My favorite time of the day early morning, just me and a cup of coffee wandering through the house looking at all the prim goodies, tweaking, just pure contentment. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina, I am a new follower of yours and I am looking forward to seeing your pieces on Monday.

    Love the picture you posted!

    Have a great day!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Tina,
    Can't wait for your update...I love coming here! It's so peaceful and serene.
    I understand why you had so many comments on your last post...it touched us all...who doesn't love sheep!
    Blessing,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete